Limited Company Tax Or Sole Trader Tax Return – We’ve Got You Covered

Let us handle your tax paperwork

Corporate Tax Returns

If your company or organisation is liable for Corporation Tax you have a responsibility to file a Company Tax Return to HMRC for each accounting period. You must usually file a return even if your company or organisation hasn’t made any taxable profits.
If you are not a member of our business partnering programme but use Xero already then we can complete the necessary annual accounts to complete your Company Tax Return and file the CT600 in iXBRL for a flat fee of £1000.

Sorry, CT600, iXBRL? What?

Lots of acronyms but it’s just HMRC-talk. The CT600 is the online return form for your Corporation Tax Return. iXBRL stands for Inline eXtensible Business Reporting Language which is the software language for business financial reporting that HMRC use. We’ll make sure your return is in this correct online format and file it for you, it’s all part of the service.
If you don’t already use Xero but would like to convert from your old system then we can help with that as well. If you have a financial year to complete as part of that transition period we will treat you as if you are using Xero already and charge £1000 for the Company Tax Return.
Any questions? We love talking about Company Tax Returns. Call us.

Sign Up!

What Is A Corporation Tax Return?

A corporation tax return (CT600) is an annual tax return due to be completed and filed with HMRC for a limited company.

When Is It Due?

The corporation tax return is due 12 months after the accounting period. However, any corporation tax is due 9 months after the corporation tax period.

How Do I Know If I Owe Corporation Tax?

Corporation tax is due on UK limited company profits.

How Do I Know What My Limited Company Profit Is?

SME cloud accounting are qualified UK online accountants and can prepare your annual accounts and company tax return on your behalf letting you know how much is due and when it is due by.

Can I Minimise My Corporation Tax Liability?

Yes you can by using tax planning. SME Cloud Accounting perform an annual tax planning exercise as part of all our packages to ensure your overall taxes do including any PAYE, VAT, and corporation tax is kept to a minimal using our experience and professional knowledge.

What if I Forget To Submit The Company Tax Return?

As with any official returns and taxes due to HMRC, late filing and payments can result in penalties and interest. If you use SME Cloud Accountants to look after all of your accounting and tax affairs, then it will be our job to track the deadlines and request any information that may be required far in advance of the due date.

What Is The Cost Of This Service?

We can take care of your annual corporation tax return as part of our monthly packages.

Are you interested in this service?


Sign Up!